NARS Sheerglow Foundation.
Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush. ( I love this brush so much, it got a spotlight!!)
MAC Beauty Powder Blush in All's Good. (my first BPB and I LOVE it!)
MAC Greasepaint Stick in Slick Black. (These are LE so get one while you can. It is very versatile.)
NARS Glitter Pencils in Mudd Club (described on website as Beige w/ gold glitter but more brown to me) and Danceteria (Peach w/ gold glitter, but more nude beige to me). Both are gorgeous and so many colors to choose from.
MAC Trip #5 Neutral Eyes w/ 213SE brush. Love all 5 colors in this kit for my skin tone.
Maybelline Volume Seduction XL #605 Seductively Nude lip plumper and gloss.
Victoria Secret Lipgloss in Lover and Beautiful.
Goody Ouchless Hair Clips ( I love these for my updo's so much better than any jaw clip.)
Gladiator Wedges By Report from Ross.
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Some cute things I got for great prices.
- 14kt and sterling silver disc neklace by Adina Reyter for Love Earth from Walmart - $35.00 http://www.walmart.com/ or http://www.loveearthinfo.com/
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils in Milk (white), Gold (looks more copper to me), and French Fries(bronzy brown) from Ulta.
- Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Emarld and Onyx (these aren't really what I would call "budget", but a little goes a long way) from Ulta.
- Benefit Eyebright (also not budget, but I had to have it) from Ulta.
- Covergirl Liquiline Blast (I got the purple and the blue) - they are very comparable to the Stila Kajal Eyeliner. The color is very intense, and they glide on very easily. From CVS.
- Milani LIQUIF'EYE Metallic Eye Liner Pencl - silver. From CVS. (also about the same consitancy as above.)
- MAC Lipstick in Creme de' Nude - FREE (They do a recycle program called Back 2 MAC, when you bring in 6 empty containters, you get a FREE lipstick. I LOVE this program as I like to recycle and new free lipsticks!!)
- Victoria Secret Lipgloss SPF 15 in Ravish (LE). Also free with a $10.00 off coupon with no other purchase necessary.
- Brown Gladiator Wedges $14.99 from Ross (I wear these a lot, they are soooo comfy.)
- Black and Grey Dress $9.99 from Ross.
- 2 sleeveless vests (I am really not sure what to call these, they don't close in front, they kinda just hang nicely over camis and tees) $9.99 each from Ross.
- M. Patrick White Patent Leather Wedges from Off Broadway Shoe Warehouse. These were less than $30.00 because of another program. When you purchase shoes here, keep your receipt, and the next time you buy shoes, they give you 10% off from your previous purchase. In other words, spend $50.00 on shoes, next time get $5 off...