- 14kt and sterling silver disc neklace by Adina Reyter for Love Earth from Walmart - $35.00 http://www.walmart.com/ or http://www.loveearthinfo.com/
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils in Milk (white), Gold (looks more copper to me), and French Fries(bronzy brown) from Ulta.
- Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Emarld and Onyx (these aren't really what I would call "budget", but a little goes a long way) from Ulta.
- Benefit Eyebright (also not budget, but I had to have it) from Ulta.
- Covergirl Liquiline Blast (I got the purple and the blue) - they are very comparable to the Stila Kajal Eyeliner. The color is very intense, and they glide on very easily. From CVS.
- Milani LIQUIF'EYE Metallic Eye Liner Pencl - silver. From CVS. (also about the same consitancy as above.)
- MAC Lipstick in Creme de' Nude - FREE (They do a recycle program called Back 2 MAC, when you bring in 6 empty containters, you get a FREE lipstick. I LOVE this program as I like to recycle and new free lipsticks!!)
- Victoria Secret Lipgloss SPF 15 in Ravish (LE). Also free with a $10.00 off coupon with no other purchase necessary.
- Brown Gladiator Wedges $14.99 from Ross (I wear these a lot, they are soooo comfy.)
- Black and Grey Dress $9.99 from Ross.
- 2 sleeveless vests (I am really not sure what to call these, they don't close in front, they kinda just hang nicely over camis and tees) $9.99 each from Ross.
- M. Patrick White Patent Leather Wedges from Off Broadway Shoe Warehouse. These were less than $30.00 because of another program. When you purchase shoes here, keep your receipt, and the next time you buy shoes, they give you 10% off from your previous purchase. In other words, spend $50.00 on shoes, next time get $5 off...
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Some cute things I got for great prices.